Job Title:Engineer - Planning
- Engineering Graduate OR AME /Diploma in Engineering.
- 5 years of aviation engineering and maintenance work experience of which at least 3 year should be in the Technical Service position with combination of experience in tasks related to Technical Service / Engineering Planning or Technical records in an airline or CAR 145 organisation.
- Preferably worked in the technical services or Planning or Quality related to B 737/757 series or A320/ATR 72 type aircrafts.
- Good understanding on Part M Subparts G requirements.
- Experience in CAMO functions.
- Knowledge of B 757-200/B 737-400 /A 320/ATR 72 Aircraft and associated maintenance- Preferable.
- Proficient in maintenance management software and Microsoft office programs.
- Good knowledge of the airline maintenance and engineering processes and procedures.
- Strong production planning, control and Technical Service skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels internally and externally.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- CAR M
- Human Factors
- Special OPS (EDTO/RVSM/PBN/CAT II/III)
- Engineering reliability – Preferable
- Engine health Monitoring- Preferable
- Level 1/Level 3 course on type- Preferable
- Maintenance Planning and Budgeting – Preferable
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To ensure aircrafts are maintained in accordance with AMP, CAME and the DGCA procedures.
- Planning of all routine and non-routine maintenance and monitor their compliance in accordance with the AMP, CAME and CAR 145’s MOE.
- Carry out the duties and responsibilities as under and also as may be specified by the Company from time to time.
- Prepare Maintenance-Program (AMP) for new and existing Aircraft, making sure these Aircraft are kept up to date with changes or modifications mandated by Manufacturers and Regulatory Authorities, and ultimately ensuring these maintenance plans are strictly complied.
- Proactively plan and schedule the aircraft maintenance in coordination with the Maintenance organisation and the Logistics departments for availability of parts and tooling, thereby optimizing the operational availability the aircraft and respecting the approved ground time limits.
- Maximise the operational availability of the aircraft through close monitoring and scheduling of all Maintenance Requirements in accordance with the approved AMP.
- Work closely with the logistics department for spares and tools and prepare pre-load list for all scheduled maintenance events.
- Processing and planning of aircraft, engine, component inspections and modifications within the time frame specified in the approved AMP and Engineering Orders released by Technical services.
- Generate maintenance forecast of each aircrafts and plan and schedule the maintenance activities well in advance of the actual event.
- Advise the senior management team well in advance of any major maintenance event that will require grounding time.
- Create work orders and work packages and take appropriate action for incomplete work.
- Review the completed tech log pages, work orders and associated paper works received from maintenance stations and ensure that the paperwork are complete in all respect and meets the CMAE, EPM and DGCA requirements.
- Ensure that all continued airworthiness records are verified in all respects and that contained information is updated in to computer system daily.
- Ensure accurate records of all Checks, Services and Maintenance or Repair-Activities are created and maintained for future inspection by Aviation Authorities.
- Preparation of monthly Aircraft utilization reports or other reports for establishing the maintenance reserves.
- Establish and keep up to date aircraft work cards / Job cards in accordance with the approved AMP.
- Liaison with contracted aircraft maintenance organisations.
- Ensure the performance of the planned maintenance in accordance with the provided work packages to the external maintenance organisation.
- Coordinate with CAM and QM for obtaining approvals for any deviation if necessary due to technical or operational circumstances.
- Ensure retention of continued airworthiness records in accordance with the regulatory period of time (as described in the CAME) in a controlled and well protected environment.
- Ensure continued airworthiness records are backed up regularly and stored independently and maintained in good condition so that the same can be recreated.
- Ensure all original technical records are securely stored.
- Ensure that aircraft, engine, radio and component log books are updated.
Beware of fraudulent recruiters
Please contact us only on the contact details stated below, and avoid paying exorbitant fees to fraudulent recruiters.
QUIKJET CARGO AIRLINES PVT. LTD.
No. 2B, 2nd & 3rd floor,
Bengaluru - 560025, India
Ph: +91 80 22487172